We're hiring experienced account executives.
NEWS SENTINEL TO HOST JOB FAIR SEPTEMBER 10 IN KNOXVILLE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 29, 2013
For more information, contact:
The News Sentinel will host a Job Fair on Tuesday, Sept. 10, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at West Town Mall in Knoxville, Tenn. This one-day event allows job seekers to connect face-to-face with East Tennessee businesses to help them find a dynamic new career.
At each Job Fair, attendees will be able to submit resumes to potential employers, schedule interviews, and make important contacts for future job openings. In addition, they can discover information about job training and college programs that will prepare them for their next career.
The September 10 Job Fair exhibitors will include:
• Tusculum College
• Sertoma Center Inc.
• Insphere Insurance Solutions
• University Physicians’ Association, Inc.
• Answer Financial
• Clayton Homes/ Vanderbilt Mortgage
• Cellular Sales
• Ted Russell Ford-Lincoln
• Bryan College
• New York Life Insurance
• MPI Business Solutions, Inc.
• The Salvation Army
• Sears Hometown Stores
• Village Behavioral Health
• Care Choices of Tennessee, Inc.
• Independent Insurance Consultants
• Cooper Standard
• Douglas J. Aveda
• ITT Technical Institute
• WIS International
• Staffing Solutions, Medical Solutions, Resource Accounting, Resource MFG
• Lincoln Memorial University
• Revenue Recovery Corporation
• Whirlpool Corporation
• New Horizons Computer Learning Center
West Town Mall, the site of the September 10 News Sentinel Job Fair, is located at 7600 Kingston Pike in Knoxville. For more information about the News Sentinel Job Fair, visit www.knoxnews.com/jobs/jobfair.