We're hiring experienced account executives.
HOME FEDERAL BANK AWARDS SCHOLARSHIPS TO UT STUDENTS
Home Federal Bank recently awarded $10,000 in scholarships to seven University of Tennessee business students as part of its annual scholarship program at the UT College of Business Administration.
“It is an honor and privilege to support these students as they prepare for future careers,” Home Federal Bank President Dale Keasling said. “This investment in education will soon benefit the entire business community.”
Since 1995 the bank has provided more than $185,000 in scholarships to UT students.
The following Knoxville-area students received 2013-14 Home Federal Bank of Tennessee scholarships:
- Daniel F. Bragg, a senior studying accounting
- Madison E. Cantrell, a senior studying business analytics
- Reagan M. Gisy, a sophomore studying marketing
- Anthony Josh Howerton, a senior studying finance
- Hayley N. Jensen, a senior studying management
- Jarett S. Milke, a senior studying logistics/supply chain management
- Bradley S. Ternes, a senior studying logistics/supply chain management
“Home Federal Bank applauds the hard work and effort of these accomplished students,” Keasling said. “We wish them the best and anticipate their continued success.”
About Home Federal Bank of Tennessee
Home Federal Bank of Tennessee is a locally owned, full-service bank serving East Tennesseans through branches in Knox, Anderson, Blount and Sevier counties. Every quarter since 1991, the bank has earned a 5-Star Superior rating – the highest possible – by independent authority BauerFinancial. For more information, visit http://www.homefederalbanktn.com.