We're hiring experienced account executives.
Home Federal Bank announces promotions
Home Federal Bank has announced several promotions at its downtown Knoxville headquarters and branch offices.
The promotions include:
- Evelyn Faller, senior vice president and human resources director
- Paul Arab, vice president and manager, internal audit department
- Tracy Best, vice president and manager, Cedar Bluff office
- Jason Cox, vice president and manager, Downtown West office
- Scot MacIlveen, vice president and manager, Oak Ridge office
- Amy Williams, vice president, branch operations manager and corporate secretary
- Christa Bibbs, assistant vice president and manager, Powell office
- Scott Brewer, assistant vice president and portfolio manager, trust department
- Daniel Cate, assistant vice president and online services manager, information technology
- Jennifer Combs, assistant vice president and supervisor, real estate lending department
- Richard Hawkins, assistant vice president and assistant manager, collections department
- Keith E. Lindsey, assistant vice president and manager, Isaiah’s Landing office
- Sandra Harveston, assistant treasurer, commercial operations department
- Ryan Massie, assistant treasurer and commercial real estate lender
“We appreciate all of our employees investing their careers at Home Federal Bank,” Chairman and CEO Dale Keasling said. “And we’re particularly pleased to recognize the accomplishments of these dedicated employees by naming them to new positions.”
About Home Federal Bank of Tennessee
Founded in 1924, Home Federal Bank of Tennessee is a locally owned, full-service bank serving East Tennesseans through 23 offices in Knox, Anderson, Blount and Sevier counties. Every quarter since 1991, the bank has earned a 5-Star Superior rating – the highest possible – by independent authority BauerFinancial. For more information, visit http://www.homefederalbanktn.com/.