We're hiring experienced account executives.
HOME FEDERAL BANK ANNOUNCES BOARD MEMBERS
Home Federal Bank of Tennessee recently announced the reelection of the following board members:
- Mack A. Gentry, an attorney with Gentry, Tipton & McLemore.
- James M. Hart, president, Friends of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- John W. Lacey, III, M.D., senior vice president and chief medical officer, UT Medical Center.
- Avice Reed, executive director, Knoxville Police Advisory & Review Committee.
Additionally, the bank announced the election of one new board member:
- Alexander C. “Andy” Shafer, president, Shafer Insurance Agency.
All members will serve three-year terms.
About Home Federal Bank of Tennessee
Home Federal Bank of Tennessee is a locally owned, full-service bank serving East Tennesseans through branches in Knox, Anderson, Blount and Sevier counties. Every quarter since 1991, the bank has earned a 5-Star Superior rating – the highest possible – by independent authority BauerFinancial. For more information, visit http://www.homefederalbanktn.com.