HOME FEDERAL AWARDS SCHOLARSHIPS TO LOCAL UT STUDENTS
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 11, 2013
For more information,
Contact: Scott Bird
Home Federal Bank recently awarded $9,000 in scholarships to six local University of Tennessee students as part of its annual scholarship program at the UT College of Business Administration.
“We’re honored to support these students as they prepare for future careers,” said Home Federal Bank President Dale Keasling. “This investment in education will soon benefit the entire business community.”
Since 1995 the bank has provided more than $175,000 in scholarships to UT students.
The following Knoxville-area students received 2012-2013 Home Federal Bank of Tennessee scholarships:
- Christina L. Alley, a senior studying accounting;
- Chelsea N. Burger, a senior studying supply chain management;
- Madison E. Cantrell, a junior studying supply chain management;
- John M. Geissberger Jr., a senior studying marketing;
- Adam B. Keck, a senior studying accounting; and
- Benton T. Stott, a senior studying accounting.
“Home Federal Bank applauds the hard work and effort of these bright students,” said Keasling. “We wish them the best and anticipate their great success.”
About Home Federal Bank
Home Federal Bank is a locally-owned, full-service bank serving East Tennesseans through branches in Knox, Anderson, Blount and Sevier counties. For more information, visit http://www.homefederalbanktn.com.