Deck the halls with tech this holiday season
UScellular is recommending helpful tech accessories to add to your shopping list
This holiday season, typical celebrations and traditions like large family gatherings, community events and even holiday shopping may look a little different. In fact, experts are encouraging consumers to create new traditions to shop safe and shop early due to the coronavirus pandemic.
According to the National Retail Federation’s annual consumer holiday survey, 59% of holiday shoppers say they plan to shift more of their shopping online compared with last year.1 Retailers are also getting onboard preparing for an earlier start to the shopping season so they can help consumers find the gift they want and get them in time.
“Although the coronavirus pandemic may change the way we gather and shop, it won’t cancel our ability to celebrate the holidays and spread a little cheer,” said Nathan Waddell, director of sales for U.S. Cellular in East Tennessee. “As we continue to adapt to our current situation, new and old technologies are helping us stay connected, feel safe, enjoy life and create wonderful holiday memories.”
To help get a jumpstart on holiday shopping, UScellular has pulled together a list of its most popular mobile tech gadgets for the 2020 holiday season:
- The new Apple Watch Series 6 GPS + Cellular is not just for tracking your activity, health, and keeping you connected. Smartwatches are a great help to remember when the kids or you have a Zoom call, an assignment due or a meeting with your team.
- Having a clean smartphone is more important now than ever during the pandemic. Case-Mate CLEANSCREENZ Phone Cleaning Wipes are a great stocking stuffer. The Samsung ITFIT UV Sterilizer with wireless charging is also a great gift. The charger not only keeps your phone and wireless buds charged and ready to go, it also destroys 99% of harmful bacteria.2
- The PopSockets PopGrips are a helpful accessory for a smartphone that can be changed frequently to add some personalization to a device. It can also help secure their grip for less drops and be used as a stand.
- For outdoor enthusiasts, Lander Cairn® XL Smart Lantern + Power Bank provides up to 250 hours of light time and can charge up to four mobile devices on your next camping trip.
- The audiophile in your family will be blown away by the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live earbuds or the JBL Flip 5 portable speaker.
To learn more about what tech gadgets are best to give this year, visit a UScellular store in Knoxville, where knowledgeable associates are available to showcase the latest accessories and devices for everyone on your holiday shopping list. The latest holiday tech deals are also available online at https://www.uscellular.com/accessorygallery.
2 3rd Lab testing performed testing on germs and bacteria, including E.coli, Staphylococcus, and Candida albicans. Compatible with the latest iOS and Android devices that support wireless charging.
UScellular is the fourth-largest full-service wireless carrier in the United States, providing national network coverage and industry-leading innovations designed to elevate the customer experience. The Chicago-based carrier is building a stronger network with the latest 5G technology and offers a wide range of communication services that enhance consumers’ lives, increase the competitiveness of local businesses and improve the efficiency of government operations. It is ranked #1 in the North Central Region in the J.D. Power 2020 Wireless Network Quality Performance Study – Volume 2. To learn more about UScellular, visit one of its retail stores or www.uscellular.com. To get the latest news, promos and videos, connect with